Green Software Engineering - Tech Talk with Kazeem
Heads up! This information might be outdated since it was last updated over a year ago. Please double-check the information before relying on it.
Green Software Engineering is an emerging discipline, defining the principles and competencies to define, develop, and run sustainable software applications.
In this episode, I was invited to talk about:
- What’s Green Software?
- Who’s a Green Software Developer?
- Reducing Software Carbon footprint
- Advice on how to best consume electricity
- Required skills for Green Software Engineering
- Green Software Engineering Learning Resources